Farmers have trusted Zimmerman for over 30 years. We are committed to constant improvement: in 2009 we introduced a new "state of the art" powder coating system on all our equipment that's so tough we back it with the Zimmerman 20-Year Warranty . You'd have a hard time finding that level of commitment anywhere!
All gates and fencing is made of 1.9" outside diameter high yield steel tubing with 13 gauge wall. Zimmerman's 13 gauge high yield steel tube is 15% heavier than 14 gauge, 45% heavier than 16 gauge, and 85% heavier than 18 gauge steel.
Top grade TGIC powder coating is baked on after fabrication and provides a super tough finish by protecting from rust, corrosion, chipping and resists acid and chemicals.
Gates and fencing custom built to your specifications. Standard heights are 38" high (4 bars), 48" high (5 bars), and 54" high (6 bars). Telescoping and adjustable end fence are also available.
All gates and fencing made of 1.9" outside diameter high yield steel tubing with 13 gauge wall. 13 gauge high yield steel tube is:
- 15% heavier than 14 gauge steel
- 45% heavier than 16 gauge steel
- 85% heavier than 18 gauge steel
- THE MOST VERSATILE OF ALL LOOP STALL DESIGNS!
All loop stalls are constructed of 2-3/8" O.D. high yield steel tubing with a 10 gauge (.134) wall. Powder coat finish resists against rust, corrosion, chipping, manure acids, and barn chemicals. Custom lengths and specifications available on request.
Fabricated for Durability & Dependability!
- All welded construction for many years of trouble free service.
- Stalls are constructed with 1.9 O.D. (.133) wall, high strength tube & 2" square post with 1/4" wall.
- Optional- stainless steel post sleeve.
- Optional- curb saddle.
- Chip resistant.
- Smooth finish stays cleaner, longer.
- Superior electrical insulation.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Resistant to manure acids and barn chemicals.
Get These Advantages:
- Increased comfort for cows.
- Easy cleaning.
- Easy access for bedding & milking.
- Adjustable tie rail.
- Fewer trampled teat problems.
- Powder coat helps insulate against stray voltage problems.
For additional information visit the product pages at www.zimmermanequipment.com.