Anderson Pro-Chop 150
The PRO-CHOP 150 is a bale feeder and chopper that provide an ideal bedding or feeding solution for bales of hay, straw, silage. The Anderson improved model is now the only model on the market able to process different material in different length: Haylage – full length down to 5’’, Hay – full length down to 3’’, Straw – full length down to 1’’. Perfect for processing round and square bales.
Features and options:
- NEW more agressive rotor with 22 discs and 264 knives for more effective processing.
- The top gate when engaged will be used to help chop down fi ber more effi ciently. On the other hand when disengaged it will allow material to go through without cutting it leaving it pretty much intact. Counter knive setting is always used along with the top gate to chop down fi ner material.
- The removable recutter screen is used ONLY when processing straw. The screen with its 2 inches wholes, will prevent longer fi ber of straw to go through and will be forced back into the kvives’s path and be cut.
- The comb is part of the rotor and allows the bales to be perfectly fed through the rotor. Prevents the bales to come in too quickly and creating blocages.
- 68 inches Blower made with steel AR400 ensuring the best quality and resistance to wear. Side wall fan in steel AR400 also.
- Large wheels for muddy terrain.
- Side discharge bucket designed to apply bedding material with ease
- Keeps cows clean and comfortable and lower SCC by bedding more often, using less material
- Durable construction allows for years of dependable service with little maintenance
- Driven by protection hydraulic motors, all bearings are sealed bearings
- Easy mobility for less damage to stalls or other barn equipment
- Many models for small or large herds
- Enclosed design minimizes leakage of material during use
- Dual Purpose applications for shredding straw for bedding or feed baled silage
- Animals tend to have better health from feeding chopped silage
- Better straw utilization in loose housing due to more effective spreading
- Clean and comfortable beds for cleaner, healthier livestock
- Wet material causes no problems
- Range of models for all round bales and most rectangular bales