Cloverdale Feed Conveyor
Models: 14”, 18” and 24”
- Stainless steel components increase conveyor/feeder life.
- One-piece conveyor sections reduce assembly costs.
- Built specifically for the livestock industry.
- No drill conveyor clamps simplify assembly.
- Competitively priced with galvanized and painted conveyors.
Dutch Prairie Single Chain Conveyor
- #55 or #62 detachable chain
- 662 Pintle Chain
- Cast sprockets
- Greasable bearings
- All Poly construction
- Three coats interior
- Two coats exterior paint
- Poly floor
- Available up to 32'
Dutch Prairie Top Delivery Conveyor
- All Poly conversion for bottom unloaders
- Doesn't rust or rot
- Shown with incline also available as a straight conveyor
- Same features and options as double conveyors
Dutch Prairie Taper Board Features
- Available up to 80'
- Top or bottom taper
- Flipboard for side to side feeding
- Available with 2 tapers for feeding either end seperate
- Available with center loading for shuttle feeder replacements
Loyal Galvanized Conveyors (Single Chain) Chain Conveyor
- Loyal elevators are preferred for their rugged but simple construction - they provide economical and smoother, more trouble-free operation for years and years of hard use
- Designed for efficient, low-cost handling of silage, haylage, wet corn, cob corn, small grains and coarse ground feeds, meals, manure, canning waste, sawdust shavings and other materials
- Includes three-sided sliding incline hopper, top-slung sliding motor mount and required belts (farm-rated T.E.F.C. motors optional)
- Set up and ready to go (just mount motor and install safety shields). We test-run each conveyor before shipping.
- Special design enables us to provide any length up to 14' in ONE PIECE - eliminates time consuming bolting by customer. Can be easily lengthened at a later date
Conveyor Widths: 7", 9", 11" and 13" Widths
Loyal Poly Conveyor (18" Double-Chain) Chain Conveyor
- Hi-density poly "skins" are pressure-bonded over both sides of marine plywood (special 7-ply); for a stronger, longer-lasting elevator
- Won't sag, unlike solid-poly board
- More rigid than wood board or solid-poly board... won't warp
- #62 detachable chain
- Poly flites - 1-1/2" H x 1/2" thick for higher volume
- Cast-iron sprockets - 10-tooth
- Greasable bearings
- Adjustable, slip clutch
- Simple to install - measure on site - cut length, angles & drop-out for custom fit
- Bottom-delivery conveyor chain rides on special poly rails - no pan for chain to drag on, nor freeze down to
- Separate, UHMW-poly, roller-chain adjustment doesn't affect trough-chain take-up
- Overall width: 19-1/2"
- Trough width: 18"
- Overall depth: 9-1/4"
- Trough depth: 8-1/4"
- Lengths up to 80'